Thursday, September 22, 2016

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content I decided to go with something that is both simple and effective in the world of audio. I decided to create a 30 Sec. radio commercial that will be aired on many different means of media. I plan to use it by uploading it to Youtube, along with other social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Sound Cloud, and Pandora. Though many people prefer to skip the ads it is more likely that they are going to have to listen to it at some point in their life, or they can just hear or refer to it through another person. I guess the main challenge when it comes to radio broadcasting or commercials is getting people to want to hear it and not skip. Mainly getting it out there will pose as a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment