Thursday, September 1, 2016

Week 5 EOC: What has my interest

In our current world today, a lot of things change over time like technology and fashion trends. meaning anything from foot wear, hairstyle, to phones and other gadgets. Along with that, all of the technology that is going to help us move forward like our audio equipment.. In order to innovate our sound we start with the equipment. My main focus when I first decided to go to A.I. was to learn more about live sound which I had been doing for a while. I learned about recording, and even production in video, in which I had no idea how much work and was equipment was involved. Now a days new things are emerging like when the blue-tooth speakers came out, and a lot of the phone gadgets went wireless. We even started seeing them come out with watches that you use to manipulate your phone without having to actually touch your phone. Some of these improvements i am really looking forward to. In the audio world we see more things getting released more so often. I remember when the first digital mixers came out everyone thought it was gonna be such a great new hit everyone would want one. Although the digital mixers are amazing, along with a lot of people I still believe that analog boards are our top preference. One of the things that i find extremely awesome is the glasses that let you see everything in 4-D. Though they do appear on the heavy side, it still makes the idea of viewing everything in a whole new way much cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment