Thursday, September 1, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

Three of the few things that make me unique and stand out would be, that I have a unique talent of picking up any instrument and being able to learn to play it fast. I own a lot of instruments and equipment to pretty much make my own band. I am also that fun easy going person that just goes with the flow. People are always wanting to be around me to be able to catch that positive vibe, though too much negativity can cause me to drain out. Even though it would sound like a joke or something that is made up but trying to keep everyone on the same page and happy, takes a lot of energy even more so when dealing with numbers of people at my work environment. One thing that helps me get away or just redirect my mind is music. I believe that it helps me escape the reality even if for only a split second but every second counts. The third thing would be that i am patient and enjoy being more around kids and animals than interact with other people. Like mentioned i am an easy going person that is if I am not in an angry or a bad mood. I would hate to be on the flip side since it has been known to get out of hand only but a few times. No matter how mad or upset one can be there is always something that can put him/her in a better state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment